WELCOME TO TOOWOOMBA
The picturesque Darling Downs is tranquil setting for our country-feel, family-style residence at Toowoomba, where we add colourful touches to give aged care new life. Offering a wide range of comforting care and accommodation all on one level, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. Our easy-going community welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample off-street parking. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Surrounded by immaculate, landscaped gardens in a prestigious residential setting
- Home-like, family-style atmosphere over a single level, with large spacious lounges
- Modern outdoor spaces with tranquil, shaded sitting areas
- Easy drive to our Willow Glen Retirement Community, handy for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
Our approach to care at Toowoomba is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide the quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Traditional, homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at ease, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most financial means and care needs. Willow Glen Retirement Community is nearby which is reassuring for couples with individual accommodation and care needs.
- Residential care for up to 81 residents
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Respite available, palliative care room with family lounge
- Secure dementia section with private garden
- Accommodation choices include cosy single rooms or traditional companion rooms
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP, dietary/pharmacy services, mobile dentist
Residents at Toowoomba live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the spacious lounges are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Outdoor courtyards with shaded seating and BBQs are popular for family functions
- Country Fair twice yearly, Manager’s luncheons for residents, punters club and NRL tipping
- Hairdressing salon, residents’ library
- Concerts, church services and special events in communal areas
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program including interactive pet therapy