Safety @ TriCare
As an employee or volunteer at TriCare, your safety is as important as that of our clients; please work safely.
Our vision is to enable all employees to return home from work free from injury.
Our Key Safety Principles are:
- All injuries can be prevented
- Everyone is responsible for preventing injuries
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- If it isn't safe, don't do it
- No site induction - no start
TriCare is committed to actively promoting safety throughout the organisation. Our Injury Risk Management Standards are designed to assist TriCare in meeting its safety vision and key safety principles.
TriCare strives to:
- Actively involve employees in safety through toolboxes and safety work groups.
- Train leaders to champion safety and demonstrate genuine commitment.
- Ensure all employees are familiar with their safety responsibilities through induction and orientation, and training programs.
TriCare encourages everyone to work towards ZERO HARM.