Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is recruiting for an experienced, qualified professional for the role of Accounts Receivable Team Leader (full time) to work at TriCare’s Head Office in Mount Gravatt on Brisbane’s Southside.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in accounts receivable and debtors, preferably in the aged care/retirement living/healthcare space. You have the ability to lead and promote effective teamwork, instilling your passion for excellent customer service.
You will be a hands-on team leader responsible for the following:-
- Ongoing review and monitoring of systems and implementation of improvements
- Supporting team members with problem solving and guidance
- Responding to account enquiries at reception or those received in writing/by phone
- Excellent customer service when liaising with residents, families and colleagues
- Processing monthly billing/charges, journals, payments and credits associated with resident accounts, admission and discharges; and ensuring regular banking
- Managing aged debtors monthly
- Reconciling resident accounts and Government funding
- Maintaining records/reconciling Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD).
Skills, experience and attributes necessary for this role include:-
- Full function Accounts Receivable processing
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using common Microsoft programmes
- A positive attitude
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience in using an ERP system.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter (no more than one page), addressing your application to, Accounting Manager.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 31 May 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.