Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Stafford Lakes Aged Care Residence, incorporating a new stunning extension to our original facility, and located in Chermside West, Brisbane’s Northside, is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Fixed Term ACFI Coordinator. Start date will be: 14th March 2022, End date: 8th May 2022.
Reporting to the Regional ACFI Coordinator – Brisbane, you will be committed to optimising funding for the benefit of residents. Preferably, you will be a Registered Nurse, although we will consider applications from ACFI specialist Enrolled Nurses. All applicants must be registered with AHPRA.
As the ACFI Coordinator, you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the ACFI funding process
- Be able to identify, during the assessment/care planning process, if residents’ current ACFI rates reflect their current care needs
- Ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation to provide the evidence to support ACFI claims
- Work collaboratively and constructively within a team, i.e. regular meetings to identify potential uplifts
- Coordinate or deliver ACFI training to management, nursing and personal care employees
- Use the tablet-based clinical management software (eCase) effectively to reference care plans and update ACFI
- Ensure all appraisal deadlines are met
- Regularly conduct reviews of the ACFI process; engage in continuous improvement.
The skills, experience and attributes necessary to be successful in the role are:
- At least 1 years’ experience as an ACFI Coordinator
- Experience in leading and conducting ACFI appraisals
- High level of planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify training needs and deliver training (training qualification advantageous)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and tablet-based clinical management software
- Ability to transmit concise funding and claims data into the Medicare On-Line claiming Module.
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
TriCare is offering the right candidate an attractive salary package and excellent support. Our employees have the option of joining our Corporate Superannuation and Health Funds, both offering benefits and rewards to members.
Forward your cover letter and resume to Donna Beikoff, Regional ACFI Coordinator – Brisbane.
Closing Date: Tuesday 8th March 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.