Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Mt Gravatt Head Office is seeking a full time (76 hours per fortnight) Administration Officer on a 12-month fixed term contract. Located at Reception and working within a small Administration Team at our Head Office, you will be the first point of contact for all staff and visitors. You will utilise your exceptional administrative and customer service experience by providing administrative support to all TriCare Head Office Departments and our Facilities.
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Professionally answering all inbound enquiries via telephone, email and in person
- Review and process Police Check applications
- Coordinate travel and accommodation bookings
- Assist in the co-ordination of group meetings and workshops
- Scheduling orientation programs for new Employees
- Assist with reviews, updates and distribution of documentation, including intranet uploading of forms and policies as required.
- Create, lodge, track and file Medicare Online for all new and transferring employees
- Coding and processing of Invoices
- Maintain Head Office Stationery and stock levels
- Processing Uniform orders for all Sites
- Prepare banking and resident account payments
- Collection, distribution and processing of mail, courier deliveries and faxes
- Manage archive register and incoming and outgoing record requests
Your demonstrated capabilities include:
- Demonstrated experience in Office Administration and Customer Service
- Demonstrated capacity to be organised and set priorities, including the ability to deal with multiple tasks in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency of computer literacy with Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to adapt to new software quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a capacity for problem solving.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to establish own work routines.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and incorporate change within the working environment.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter via SEEK, addressing your application to the Administration Team Leader.
Closing Date: Friday, 9 July 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.