Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Toowoomba Aged Care Residence, our 73 bed facility located in Mount Lofty, Toowoomba on the Darling Downs, is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced permanent part-time Administration Officer to undertake administration support and reception duties. On offer are 55 hours per fortnight with working hours of 9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating admissions and discharges
- Handling mail, couriers and deliveries, correspondence and documentation
- Reception duties – phone and direct contact
- Invoicing, reconciliations and order processing
- Meeting management – professional meeting agendas and minutes
- Conducting tours of the residence with prospective residents/families
- Rostering, payroll co-ordination and personnel file management
- HR File creation, contract creation and employee onboarding
Your existing skills and attributes will include:
- Exceptional communication and telephone technique
- Demonstrated high quality, efficient administration skills
- Familiarity with rostering process or managing rosters
- Outstanding customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company, resident and employee matters
- Efficient in the use of technology and software, including rostering systems
- High standard of personal presentation
- Open Driver Licence (fuel allowance is payable for work-related travel).
Possession of a Certificate/Diploma qualification in Business Administration or other relevant qualification will be considered favourably.
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar roles, we would like to hear from you! A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant in addition to access to our corporate health plan and career development opportunities.
If you are keen to be a key part of the Toowoomba team, follow the SEEK prompts, addressing your application to Gail Ryan, Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 30th April 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.