About The Role
As the leader of our Client Services team, at our Head Office in Mt Gravatt, you will utilise your experience to lead our busy customer service team in handling all inbound enquiries to maximise occupancy in our Aged Care Residences. This permanent full-time fixed term position works 76 hours a fortnight across Monday to Friday, via flexible shifts between the hours of 8:00 am and 7:00 pm.
Your new role will see you:
- Answer inbound enquiries via calls and emails, and manage leads end to end
- Book tours to be conducted by our Facility Managers
- Reporting on KPIs and Metrics to identify trends and improvements
- Coordinate customer service surveys for families touring our facilities
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Resident Fees and Charges, applicable Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD) and Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) levels.
- Identifying process inefficiencies to drive better outcomes and increase call to admission conversion
- Provide appropriate training to the Client Services Team to build the necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support customers, maximise business opportunities and achieve KPIs.
- Maintain a culture of constructive feedback, coaching and inspiration.
Your years of experience in customer service and your exceptional communication skills will see you thrive in this active position. Patience, empathy and outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, combined with accurate and efficient administration expertise, will be invaluable in dealing with this consistently active client service environment.
Your familiarity with leading a team in a call-centre or customer service industry and ability to mentor the members of your team will be invaluable in the smooth operation of Client Services.
Your friendly, energetic, and goal-oriented, nature will see you represent TriCare, and our core values of integrity, innovation, excellence, collaboration and sustainability, with distinction.
Experience in similar roles in the Aged Care sector will be highly favoured.
A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant in addition to access to our corporate health plan and career development opportunities.
If you are keen to be a key part of our Client Services team, follow the SEEK prompts to submit your application, addressing your application to Sarish Nadeem, Business Performance Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 2 July 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.