Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Contracts Administrator to work with our dynamic Developments team on a 12 month, Fixed Term contract, on a full time basis. You will have responsibility for ensuring all necessary administrative contractual requirements for a construction project are met, throughout the construction process.
This varied, and fast paced, role is primarily responsible for performing client side contract administration for a construction project, ensuring all contractual obligations are met and contracts are administered in accordance with company standards and expectations.
Key requirements, skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management
- 5 plus years of recent experience in similar roles including site-based contracts administration
- Detailed understanding of contract law and contract mechanisms
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and organise, showing initiative and excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills and competency in a range of software packages including Microsoft Office suite
- High level of coordination and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure
- Contract drafting, execution and management
- Monitor progress of projects to ensure they are running within the set deadlines & budget limitations
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Ensure budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly for projects
- Apply construction knowledge to the contract administration process
- Assisting in procurement and project planning
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, addressing your application to Martin Payne, Developments Manager.
The closing date for applications is Friday 12 February 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.