Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Pt Vernon Aged Care Residence, our 56 bed facility in an idyllic location on the Esplanade at Hervey Bay, has a vacancy for an experienced casual Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration. Aged Care experience will be considered favourably.
On offer are varied shifts – am, pm and night shifts, with attractive rates, comparative to local hospital. Weekend work may be included. Your manager will endeavour to assist you in striking the right work/life balance. As a casual Enrolled Nurse, you will be remunerated with 25% casual loading on top of your base hourly rate.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, your role is responsible for working closely with your manager and being 100% team-orientated to achieve resident-focussed positive outcomes.
Your skills and knowledge include:
- Providing excellent clinical care to our residents, including medication administration and wound care management
- An ability to maintain concise records and contribute to best practice
- Having sound knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Medication Administration and safety guidelines
- Proficiency in using tablet based-clinical management systems.
This role offers:
- Penalty rates that apply for particular shifts according to the Nurses Award 2010
- Uniform and laundry allowances, access to our corporate health and superannuation plans, and eligibility for employee service recognition awards
- Access to fully funded professional development courses
Apply now via SEEK, addressing your application the Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 16th July 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.