Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Runaway Bay Retirement Community, located in Gold Coast’s North, is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill a permanent part time position for Monday to Thursday, 8am to 2pm as an Environmental Services Attendant (Cleaner).
Reporting to the Village Manager, your role will be responsible for effectively and efficiently undertaking cleaning tasks in order to present the village in a clean, tidy and hygienic condition within common areas and serviced apartments which will involve heavy laundry duties.
Skills, experience and attributes required for the role are:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in cleaning in a service-based industry
- Use of cleaning equipment and correct chemicals in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and procedures
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Commitment to high standards and attention to detail
- Adherence to safety policies and guidelines
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain upon appointment)
- Good reading/comprehension skills
- Work cooperatively within a team environment
- Customer service and communication skills
- Being physically fit
Possession of a qualification such as Certificate in Cleaning Operations or Health Support Services would be considered favourably.
If this sounds like just the role you have been looking for, who can demonstrate commitment to high standards of work and the utmost consideration towards our residents, please submit your application via SEEK to Malcolm Payne, Village Manager
Closing Date: Friday, 6th August 2021.
TriCare offers access to opportunities for career advancement and on-going training, corporate health and superannuation funds offering benefits to members, employee service recognition awards and more.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.