Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Bundaberg Aged Care Residence, a modern and recently refurbished 99 bed residence in the Wide Bay-Burnett region, is recruiting for a full time, experienced aged care management professional for the role of Facility Manager.
Reporting to the Brisbane Head Office-based Aged Care Operations Manager, you will be responsible for management of physical resources, maximisation of revenue, adherence to accreditation standards and delivery of care and administration.
You will have previous experience managing work teams in a healthcare environment (aged care experience preferred) and be accustomed to aligning employees behind common goals. We expect that you will be able to form excellent relationships with residents and their families, whilst ensuring operational efficiency.
As a progressive and energetic leader, you will possess a strong background in end-to-end management. Importantly, you will be able to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contribution to the achievement of a financial budget and performance benchmarks
- Implementation and monitoring of procedures and standards in a service environment
- Maximisation of productivity through effective personnel management and use of human resources
- Proficient in the use of common computer applications and technology generally.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful applicant. In addition, you will be working in a collaborative work environment in which management, peer support and ongoing professional development are considered essential.
Apply now, addressing your application to Davida Webb, Aged Care Manager.
Closing Date: Thursday, 22nd April 2021
To view Aged Care Residence, visit, https://www.tricare.com.au/aged-care/bundaberg/