Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to be based at TriCare’s Head Office in Mount Gravatt on Brisbane’s Southside, on a 12 month Fixed Term contract, on a full time basis.
In conjunction with the Group Facilities & Asset Manager, you will ensure the delivery of large maintenance projects, refurbishments and capital replacements at more than 25 TriCare sites.
Key requirements, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated significant experience in Project Management in the building construction sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge of scoping, estimating, procurement and design management.
- Strong experience working with sub-contractors and professional service companies.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal skills.
- A high level of computer literacy with specific skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of WHS legislation and contractor obligations
- Be dynamic in nature and commercially astute.
- Confident and experienced enough be able to manage multiple large projects unsupervised.
- Project manage an array of infrastructure projects from project conception to handover to operations.
- Produce various options / preliminary designs, scope of works, arrange quotes/tenders and manage approved sub-contractors.
- Manage cost, time, quality, scope, risk, HR, communication, procurement, and integration for an array of infrastructure projects being implemented simultaneously.
- Monitor construction activities and ensure on site operations are not significantly affected by the delivery of projects.
- Produce progress reports and update an array of stakeholders on progress and risks.
- Assist in the review, and ongoing development of facility asset plans for all TriCare sites.
A competitive salary package and company vehicle are on offer. Apply Now, addressing your application to Ivo Martinac, Group Facilities and Asset Manager.
Closing Date: Sunday 4 April 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.