Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Aged Care funding expert to oversee all aspects of ACFI processes and procedures within TriCare’s regional residences.
This role will have a widely spread homes portfolio including Hervey Bay, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba.
Reviewing all residents in your region to ensure all ACFI claims and pain therapy interventions have been assessed and implemented appropriately is a key aspect of this role.
The position will involve regular travel to regional residences to deliver a coordinated approach for ACFI submissions across the region and providing complex support and leadership to maximise ACFI claims to provide the best care and support for our residents.
This position would suit a motivated, committed and passionate person with demonstrated leadership capabilities, that has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Contribute to and lead the development of, standardised processes and systems related to Allied Health and pain management
- Audit ACFI claims and systems for congruence, accuracy and claim maximisation
- Monitor and lead ACFI processes in relation to eCase
- Provide mentoring and guidance on knowledge deficits identified
- Audit and evaluate all ACFI assessments and submissions
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills to drive team performance
- Review Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) submitted claims against ACFI Payment Statements across the business
- Mentor and coach your team to effectively managing funding
Skills and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience with data analysis
- Team work is essential for this role
- Proven knowledge or formal qualification in health care financials and expense management
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous quality care, and passionate and positive approach towards care of the aged
- High level written and communication skills
- Latest and contemporary knowledge on legislation pertaining to the ACFI
- Ability to provide strong leadership skills
- Experience in achieving set targets or budgets
- Experience leading validation visits
- Analytical, mentoring and coaching skills
- The ability to travel across the state to care homes, as part of the role
This is a supportive and collaborative team, where you will work autonomously in your role and manage a team.
Apply now, by submitting your resume and cover letter via SEEK to Sarish Nadeem, Business Performance Manager
Closing Date: Friday, 11 June 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.