Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is seeking an experienced Retirement Living Manager for a full time, 4 year fixed term position located at TriCare Head Office in Mount Gravatt on Brisbane’s southside.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your role is responsible for the effective management of all aspects of the Retirement Living Division. This role oversees all operational, legal, financial and human resource responsibilities, ensuring legislative, regulatory and accreditation standards are consistently followed.
The ideal Retirement Living Manager will demonstrate the below key requirements, skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management position, preferably as part of a commercially focussed business that had a strong external sales focus.
- High levels of commercial acumen demonstrated through the delivery of agreed organisational objectives and targets
- Demonstrated experience in reporting and understanding financial budgets.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Ability to prepare well-researched, clearly presented reports
- Strong critical analysis, problem solving, planning and decision making
- Identify and implement innovative sales strategies
- Foster a commercial and sales focused culture amongst Village Managers
- Oversee the co-ordination, implementation and continuity of all applicable accreditation and compliance requirements
- Oversee all elements of financial performance of the Retirement Villages
- Presenting potential business opportunities and strategies to the Chief Executive Officer
- Ensuring all accreditation and compliance audits to villages are conducted
- Oversee the quantity surveyor’s annual review of each village in accordance with the Legislation
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, addressing your application to the Chief Executive Officer.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 23rd July 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.