Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Compton Gardens Retirement Community, located in Aspley on Brisbane’s northside, is seeking a full time Village Services Officer. This position encompasses public area cleaning and catering. Hours of work are Monday through Friday – 10am – 6pm.
You will be responsible for the delivery of village services to afford residents quality lifestyle, safety and peace of mind. You will provide assistance with daily living tasks, enabling residents to be as independent as possible.
- Cleaning common areas
- Maintaining accurate written records in all areas
- Providing assistance to residents
- Assisting with meal services.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service-based industry
- First Aid and CPR certificates (can obtain prior to commencement)
- Holder of an open “C Class” driver licence (to drive the golf buggy)
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety policies and procedures.
If you are the type of person who enjoys interacting with mature people, assisting residents and being empathetic to their needs, apply now by submitting your resume through SEEK to the Village Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 29th July 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.