Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Runaway Bay Retirement Community, located in Gold Coast’s North, is seeking a casual Village Services Officer.
This rewarding permanent part-time role is offering Saturday and Sunday Nights with additional leave relief shifts as required. Weekend penalty rates apply as well as a sleep-over allowance while on call.
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to emergency situations and providing basic First Aid (if required)
- Cleaning common areas
- Maintaining accurate written records in all areas
- Providing assistance to residents
- Assisting with meal services.
Skills, experience and attributes required for the role are:
- Emergency response experience and knowledge of relevant procedures
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a service based industry
- First Aid and CPR certificates (can obtain prior to commencement)
- Holder of an open “C Class” driver licence (to drive the golf buggy)
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety policies and procedures.
If you are the type of person who enjoys interacting with mature people, assisting residents and being empathetic to their needs, apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume through SEEK. Please address your application to Malcolm Payne, Village Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 16th April 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.