TriCare Aged Care and Retirement Living is highly committed to the health and wellbeing of our Residents, Visitors and Staff.
We are working closely with the Department of Health and are adhering to the advice of the Chief Medical Officer for the Australian Government in the monitoring and preparedness for COVID-19.
We appreciate your cooperation to manage the risk of COVID-19 entering our Aged Care Facilities and Retirement Villages.
To protect our residents and their loved ones, we are asking that any person who meets any of the following criteria, DO NOT ENTER our facilities for 14 days:
- been outside Australia within the last 14 days; or
- been in contact with any person who has travelled outside Australia within the last 14 days; or
- any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough or sore throat
In order to help minimize the risk, please ensure you:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds, and IN ADDITION, use hand sanitisers;
- cover your cough and sneeze with your elbow, not hands; and
- if unwell, avoid contact with others and seek medical advice
Thank you for your support in ensuring the health and wellbeing of our residents.