- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare is recruiting for a full time ACFI Coordinator at our Point Vernon Aged Care Residence, a 57-bed facility located on the Esplanade in the Hervey Bay, Queensland.
Reporting to the Regional ACFI Coordinator – Regional Queensland, you will be committed to optimising funding for the benefit of residents. To be eligible, you will be a Registered Nurse, with AHPRA registration, and preferably have 2+ years’ experience in aged care.
As the ACFI Coordinator, you will:-
- Have a good understanding of, and have participated in, the ACFI funding process
- Work collaboratively and constructively within a team i.e. regular meetings to identify potential uplifts
- Review and ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation provide the evidence to support ACFI claims to achieve optimised funding
- Provide clinical leadership and education to all employees involved in ACFI assessments, ensuring that the residents’ care needs, and changes to care needs, are identified
- Lead the care team in the acquisition of knowledge and expertise to ensure documentation and cares to reflect the contemporary needs of the resident
- Ensure that the clinical management programme (eCase) is being used effectively and efficiently
- Review ACFI processes to achieve the best outcomes and ensure all appraisals completed within TriCare’s timeframes.
The skills, experience and attributes necessary to be successful in the role are:-
- Proven experience in coordinating, leading and conducting ACFI appraisals
- High level of planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify training needs and experience in delivering ACFI and documentation training
- Computer proficiency, e.g., Microsoft Office and the Aged Care Online claiming system
- Experience in using clinical management software (desirable).
TriCare is offering the right candidate an attractive salary package and excellent support. If you have a passion for aged care and enjoy developing and mentoring your team, then this position may be ideal for you! Follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Lourette Strydom, Regional ACFI Coordinator – Regional Queensland.
Closing Date: WEDNESDAY, 26 June 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.