ACFI Coordinator Bundaberg Full Time
- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare is recruiting for a full time ACFI Coordinator at our Bundaberg Aged Care Residence, a 99 bed facility located in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Queensland.
Reporting to the Regional ACFI Coordinator – Regional Queensland, you will be committed to optimising funding for the benefit of residents. To be eligible, you will be a Registered Nurse, with AHPRA registration, and preferably have 2+ years’ experience in aged care.
As the ACFI Coordinator, you will:-
- Have a good understanding of, and have participated in, the ACFI funding process
- Work collaboratively and constructively within a team i.e. regular meetings to identify potential uplifts
- Review and ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation provide the evidence to support ACFI claims to achieve optimised funding
- Provide clinical leadership and education to all employees involved in ACFI assessments, ensuring that the residents’ care needs, and changes to care needs, are identified
- Lead the care team in the acquisition of knowledge and expertise to ensure documentation and cares to reflect the contemporary needs of the resident
- Ensure that the clinical management programme (eCase) is being used effectively and efficiently
- Review ACFI processes to achieve the best outcomes and ensure all appraisals completed within TriCare’s timeframes.
The skills, experience and attributes necessary to be successful in the role are:-
- Proven experience in coordinating, leading and conducting ACFI appraisals
- High level of planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify training needs and experience in delivering ACFI and documentation training
- Computer proficiency, e.g., Microsoft Office and the Aged Care Online claiming system
- Experience in using clinical management software (desirable).
TriCare is offering the right candidate an attractive salary package and excellent support. If you have a passion for aged care and enjoy developing and mentoring your team, then this position may be ideal for you! Apply on line now including a cover letter and resume, addressing your application to Lourette Strydom, Regional ACFI Coordinator – Regional Queensland.
Closing Date: FRIDAY, 3 May 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.