ACFI Coordinator – Full time Mon.-Frid. – no weekends!
- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare is recruiting for a full time ACFI Coordinator at Bayview Place Aged Care Residence, a contemporary 86 bed facility located in Runaway Bay, Gold Coast North.
You will enjoy working in this recently refurbished facility with a great clinical team and strong head office support.
Reporting to the Regional ACFI Coordinator – Gold Coast, you will be committed to optimising funding for the benefit of residents. Preferably, you will a Registered Nurse, although we will consider applications from ACFI specialist Enrolled Nurses. All applicants must be currently registered with AHPRA.
As the ACFI Coordinator, you will:-
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the ACFI funding process
- Be able to identify, during the assessment/care planning process, if residents’ current ACFI rates reflect their current care needs
- Ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation provide the evidence to support ACFI claims
- Work collaboratively and constructively within a team i.e. regular meetings to identify potential uplifts
- Coordinate or deliver ACFI training to management, nursing and personal care employees
- Use the tablet-based clinical management software (eCase) effectively to reference care plans and update ACFI
- Ensure all appraisal deadlines are met
- Regularly conduct reviews of the ACFI process; engage in continuous improvement.
The skills, experience and attributes necessary to be successful in the role are:-
- >1 year’s experience as an ACFI Coordinator
- Experience in leading and conducting ACFI appraisals
- High level of planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify training needs and deliver training (training qualification advantageous)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and tablet-based clinical management software
- Ability to transmit concise funding and claims data into the Medicare On-Line claiming Module.
TriCare is offering the right candidate an attractive salary package and excellent support. Our employees have the option of joining our Corporate Superannuation and Health Funds, both offering benefits and rewards to members. Forward your cover letter and resume to Abigail Westphal, Regional ACFI Coordinator – Gold Coast.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.