Administration Assistant – Head Office Administration Team
- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
This position is being re-advertised and previous applicants need not apply.
We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant – Head Office Administration pool following a recent administrative restructure. The full time position will report to the Administration Team Leader. The role will provide administrative functions and general administrative support to TriCare’s Head Office departments.
The main duties of the role are:-
- General administrative activities relating to Human Resources, Aged Care and Retirement Living Divisions and Head Office support services including filing, copying, mail distribution, travel bookings and payment of invoices.
- Reception duties including handling telephone calls and visitors.
- Assist with the compilation of the financial reports to assist the Retirement Living Division meet legislative compliancy.
- Undertake all recruitment advertising for all TriCare residences/villages/ NutriFresh. Generate Contracts of Employment and prepare employment packs for TriCare salaried employees.
- Assist with specific projects as required.
Experience and attributes sought for the role are:-
- Advanced level of knowledge/proficiency of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity/proficiency in use of Microsoft Publisher and Adobe DC Pro -advantageous.
- Familiarity with use of software such as HRIS/payroll systems (preferably Chris 21) and Redmap (accounting) – advantageous.
- Prior administration experience at a high level.
On offer is a competitive salary package working for a growth company in a dynamic industry. Apply now by following the prompts to submit your resume and cover letter addressed to Debbie Rogers, Administration Team Leader, Head Office Administration.
Closing Date (extended): Thursday, 30 May 2019
TriCare’s Head Office is a non-smoking workplace
To view the Position Description, visit www.tricare.com.au/careers