Administration Officer – Full Time (Aged Care)
- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
- Reception / administration role reporting to the Facility Manager – start soon!
TriCare’s Mount Gravatt Aged Care Residence, our refurbished 146 bed facility on Brisbane’s Southside, is recruiting for an experienced full time Administration Officer to undertake administration support and reception duties. Reporting to the Facility Manager, the responsibilities for this position include:
- Reception duties – phone and direct contact
- Co-ordinating admissions and discharges
- Handling mail, couriers and deliveries, correspondence and documentation
- Displaying communications on staff noticeboards
- Meeting management – professional meeting agendas and minutes
- Conducting tours of the residence with prospective residents/families
- Rostering, payroll co-ordination and personnel file management
- Processing accounts payable, petty cash management, reconciliations and ordering
- Liaison with Head Office administration and various divisions.
Your existing skills and attributes will include:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Administration Assistant or Administration Officer role (preferably in a healthcare or aged care environment)
- Exceptional communication and telephone technique
- Demonstrated high quality, efficient administration skills
- Familiarity with rostering process or managing rosters
- Outstanding customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company, resident and employee matters
- Efficient in the use of technology and software, including rostering systems
- High standard of personal presentation
- Maintaining a professional and tidy reception area
- Open C Class Driver Licence (fuel allowance is payable for work-related travel).
Possession of a Certificate/Diploma qualification in Business Administration or other relevant qualification will be considered favourably.
A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant in addition to access to our corporate health and superannuation plans, and career development opportunities.
If you are enthusiastic and can meet the requirements as listed above, we would like to hear from you! Apply on line now by submitting your cover letter and resume to Aurora McTigue, Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 26 April 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are non-smoking workplaces