Assistant Facility Manager (Aged Care)
- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Mount Gravatt Aged Care Residence, an extensively refurbished 146 bed facility on Brisbane’s southside, is recruiting for an experienced aged care management professional for the role of Assistant Facility Manager.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in providing effective management of the aged care residence including delivery of quality care, maintenance of standards, promotion of a healthy and positive work environment and efficient administration. In conjunction with the Clinical Manager, you will efficiently backfill the Facility Manager role during periods of leave,
You will be able to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:-
- Previous experience in a management support role (healthcare or aged care experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contribution to the achievement of financial budgets and benchmarks
- Monitoring of procedures and standards in a service environment
- Maximising occupancy levels
- Assisting in the coordination of all aged care services
- Optimising productivity levels and ensuring coverage for all positions
- Identifying training needs in conjunction with the Facility and Training Managers
- Proficient in the use of common computer applications and technology generally
- Being a strong advocate for continuous improvement / following up and addressing client feedback.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful applicant. In addition, you will be working in a collaborative work environment in which management, peer support and ongoing professional development are considered essential.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Please submit your cover letter together with your resume responding to the above selection criteria to Aurora McTigue, Facility Manager.
or Post: 20 Somerfield Street, Mount Gravatt 4122
Closing Date: Monday, 25 March 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces.