Client Services Administrator (Customer Service) – Parental Leave
- Fixed Contract
6 month parental leave contract
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare is seeking a results-driven, professional Client Services Administrator (full time) for a parental leave contract term of 6 months to be based at Mount Gravatt, Brisbane.
Reporting to the Client Services Coordinator, this customer service orientated role is responsible for handling all inbound enquiries from families and referrers for our aged care division. You will also support the Facility Managers and regional Client Services team in coordinating the documentation and communication from enquiry to resident admission.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Answering all inbound enquiries arriving centrally through all channels
- Ascertain client needs, gather necessary information, provide information
- Updating TriCare’s Client Management System throughout the enquiry process
- Send information packs electronically and in hard copy as required
- Provide relevant reports to managers
- Be able to utilise the CMS efficiently and participate in education for new users
- Book tours to be conducted by our Facility Managers
- Coordinate customer service surveys for families touring our facilities
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Resident Fees and Charges, applicable Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD) and Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) levels.
- Record all potential resident information to facilitate a smooth transition to admission.
The successful applicant must possess skills, experience and attributes as follows:-
- Be an energetic customer service professional who enjoys the challenge of multi- tasking in a busy call centre environment
- Previous customer service and administration experience in a service industry (Aged Care preferred, but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication; professional telephone manner; and advanced computer skills
- Be organised and resourceful with strong attention to detail
- Record information accurately and follow through
- Be collaborative by nature, with the ability to work independently
- Current “C Class” driver licence for occasional travel to facilities within SE Qld
- Be available weekdays to work between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
On offer is competitive remuneration, a modern office environment and on-site parking. Apply now online, including your cover letter addressed to Helen Bichel, Client Services Coordinator.
Closing Date: Thursday, 21 February 2019
TriCare’s Head Office is a smoke-free workplace