Clinical Manager – Bundaberg (Time for a fresh start?)
- Full Time
- Need a fresh start? Fantastic 2IC opportunity!
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare is recruiting for a full time Clinical Manager (and AHPRA Registered Nurse) for our 99 bed facility, Bundaberg Aged Care Residence, located in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Queensland.
You will report to our Facility Manager and benefit from ongoing support from the Head Office clinical management team. You have every weekend off, but as 2IC, there is a requirement to be on-call.
Your primary role is to recruit, lead and enhance the personal care team and to maintain the excellent standards for which TriCare is known. You are an outstanding communicator. During your career, you have developed broad clinical expertise and specialist knowledge.
To be eligible for selection, the following experience, qualifications and attributes are required:-
- Registered Nurse, with AHPRA registration
- Aged care or health sector management experience
- Employee training, management and human resources skills (a Certificate IV training qualification is desirable)
- Ability to use computers and technology efficiently
- Adept at using electronic clinical management systems
- A comprehensive understanding of Quality Agency accreditation processes
- Familiarity with Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and documentation
- An empathetic attitude towards residents.
TriCare offers ongoing professional development and opportunities to meet with your peers from other TriCare aged care residences. A competitive salary is on offer. In addition, you will have access to our Corporate Superannuation and Health plans, offering a range of benefits to members.
Apply online now submitting your application to Trish Monk, Care Governance Manager.
Closing Date: Monday, 25 February 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s Aged Care Residences are non-smoking workplaces