- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is recruiting for a full time Clinical Manager (and AHPRA Registered Nurse) for our 81 bed facility, Toowoomba Aged Care Residence, located in Mount Lofty, Toowoomba on the Darling Downs.
You will report to our Facility Manager and benefit from ongoing support from the Head Office clinical management team. You have every weekend off, but as 2IC, there is a requirement to be on-call.
Your primary role is to recruit, lead and enhance the personal care team. You are an outstanding communicator. During your career, you have developed broad clinical expertise and specialist knowledge.
To be eligible for selection, the following experience, qualifications and attributes are required:-
- Registered Nurse, with AHPRA registration
- Aged care or health sector management experience
- Employee training, management and human resources skills (a Certificate IV training qualification is desirable)
- Ability to use computers and technology efficiently
- Adept at using tablet-based clinical management systems
- A comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQASC) – Aged Care Quality Standards and processes
- Familiarity with Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and documentation
- An empathetic attitude towards residents.
TriCare encourages its managers in the pursuit of personal growth and challenge; and offers professional development opportunities and meetings with your peers from our other facilities in Queensland. On offer is a competitive remuneration package and access to our corporate health and superannuation funds.
Apply online now submitting your application to Kym Manteit, Regional Care and Compliance Coordinator.
Closing Date: Monday, 23 March 2020
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s Aged Care Residences are non-smoking workplaces
To view the position description, visit www.tricare.com.au/careers