Clinical Training Facilitator – PPT
- Part Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare is excited to offer this new role within our Aged Care team for a permanent part-time Clinical Training Facilitator based at our Head Office at Mt Gravatt.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will be working 45 hours per fortnight including visits to our Aged Care Residences throughout South-East Queensland. You will have use of a TriCare vehicle for these visits or a car allowance can be included in your salary package.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, circulate and promote training calendars in conjunction with Facility and Clinical Managers at our ACR
- Facilitate workshops
- Assist in preparing and sourcing clinical training packages
- Deliver and evaluate clinical training
- Provide written monthly report on activities to management
Additional qualifications and attributes include:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent)
- Registered Nurse with current APHRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Aged Care
- Experience in the delivery of training, preferably in an aged care environment
- Proven track record in maintaining confidentiality and the integrity of personal information
Apply now to take up this rewarding role for a company that has plans for the future of aged care. On offer is an attractive salary package.
Follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Trish Monk, Care Governance Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 26 July 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces.