Environmental Services Attendant (Cleaner) – Perm. Part-Time
- Part Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Runaway Bay Retirement Community located in Gold Coast North, is seeking a permanent part-time Environmental Services Attendant (Cleaner).
You will be responsible for carrying out professional cleaning services to ensure our retirement community is always immaculate. The areas for cleaning will include apartments and units; and indoor and outdoor common areas.
On offer is a minimum of 44 hours per fortnight, worked Monday through to Thursday each week from 8 am to 2 pm. You may be also be asked to work in other areas of the retirement community to relieve employees on annual leave.
Requirements for the role include:-
- Cleaning and service industry experience
- Understanding of OHS and safe work practices
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work co-operatively within a team environment
- An eye for detail
- Possessing an empathetic attitude towards our residents
- First Aid/CPR certificates (or the ability to obtain upon appointment).
Possession of a qualification such as Certificate in Cleaning Operations or Health Support Services will be considered favourably. Remuneration is set according to Level 2 of the Aged Care Award 2010.
TriCare offers access to opportunities for career advancement and on-going training.
Apply now by following the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Malcolm Payne, Village Manager.
Closing Date: Monday, 27 May 2019