Environmental Services (Outdoor Cleaner)/Bus Driver – PPT
- Part Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Cypress Gardens Retirement Community on the Gold Coast is recruiting for a permanent part-time Outdoor Cleaner/Bus Driver, primarily to ensure the Village buildings and surrounds are maintained in a clean and presentable condition at all times. Driving the village bus for resident shopping trips and excursions is another important aspect of the role.
This role requires a commitment of a minimum of 36 hours per fortnight (worked Monday, Tuesday & Thursday).
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will be highly responsible, ethical, and be helpful and empathetic towards our residents.
Conditions are in accordance with the Aged Care Award 2010.
You will possess the following skills and experience:-
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, relevant chemicals and equipment
- Awareness of Work Health and Safety procedures and willingness to adhere to policies
- Current Medium Rigid (MR) Driver Licence
- Current First Aid / CPR qualifications (or ability to obtain immediately upon appointment)
- Ability to work co-operatively in a team environment
If you are seeking a rewarding part-time job, apply now. Follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Tracy Rawlings, Village Manager.
Closing Date: Monday, 22 July 2019