- Part Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Mt Gravatt Aged Care Residence, our refurbished 146 bed facility on Brisbane’s Southside, is recruiting for a Permanent Part Time (75 hours per fortnight) Lifestyle Coordinator.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, we are seeking an outgoing person who encourages residents to participate in leisurely pursuits for their health and well-being. Also, someone who would be available for an immediate start or have minimal notice period. Your role will consist of varied duties, activities and planning.
You will be an ideal candidate if you possess the following:-
- Experience in coordinating high quality lifestyle activities (preferably in an aged care/healthcare setting)
- Ability to complete concise notes and accurate documentation
- Ability to equip and maintain activity areas and providing a safe environment
- A Certificate IV in Leisure and Health (or other relevant qualification)
- A Certificate 3 in Individual Support / Aged Care (advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support Lifestyle Team Members
- Efficiency in use of tablet technologies/clinical management software
- Intermediate+ skills in the use of common Microsoft applications
- A strong desire to work with the aged.
You will have excellent verbal communication skills, have a positive manner and demonstrate your friendly nature when encouraging residents to participate in activities and events. Skills in crafts, music, gardening or alternative therapies will be considered favourably.
Apply Now, by sending your resume to Darlene Anderson, Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Monday, 23 March 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces.
To view the position description, visit www.tricare.com.au/careers