Property Asset Manager
- Full Time
TriCare is recruiting a full time Property Asset Manager. Based at Head Office, Mt Gravatt, the position has responsibility to organise essential services and general maintenance at TriCare’s aged care residences, retirement communities, Head Office and its food production facility.
Candidates will have more than five years’ experience in organising and managing essential services and general maintenance for multiple sites. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position directly supervises 8 employees, and indirectly provides guidance to approximately 25 maintenance operators.
Essential responsibilities of the role are to:-
- Organise and manage TriCare’s property assets including the performance of maintenance employees (direct and indirect reports)
- Implementing efficiencies in systems and enhance performance of essential services and general maintenance across all sites
- Co-ordination of capital works and repairs in a cost effective and structured manner
- Implement an asset management system including electronic scheduling of work
- Review and implementation of the essential services and general maintenance budget
- Review and tendering of new contracts (in conjunction with Procurement Division)
- Management of vehicle fleet.
A competitive salary package, including the option of a fully maintained vehicle, is on offer. Please address your application to “The CEO – TriCare Limited”, submitting your cover letter (1-2 pages) and resume to Andrew Knox, Human Resources Business Advisor;
Post to P O Box 439, Mt Gravatt, Qld. 4122
Closing Date: Monday, 25 March 2019
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997