- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Systems Administrator to join our talented and progressive IT Team based at Mount Gravatt, Brisbane.
What do we really want? Hint: Focus your (mandatory) cover letter on a number of these.
- Someone that takes initiative and looks for ways to make things run better
- Knows that IT serves the business and looks for ways to help
- Someone that sees a problem and wants to fix it
- Good triage – what is most important first?
- Someone that knows that IT is there to run business applications, not to consume electricity and generate heat
- Comfortable working on things you can’t touch – SaaS, IaaS, PaaS; our aim is to be 95% in the cloud by April 2020
- Someone who prefers to manage his or her own time and tasks rather than be micromanaged
- Someone that would rather be too busy than too bored
- Someone that believes they can do a good day’s work between 8:30 and 5:00, Monday to Friday and the only time to work outside those hours is when there is a need to limit the impact of changes to the business
- Believes that automating every task is the goal (even if it’s not 100% achievable)
- Someone that believes that customer service is as important as technical knowledge
You need to be confident, without being arrogant.
You need to be knowledgeable, while still being curious to learn.
You need to be personable, while still completing your work.
Yes, you still need to be technical (Citrix, Windows, Azure, Active Directory, Office 365, Backup).
We have many projects and initiatives to get involved in. Expectations are high, but reasonable.
Some sample projects underway and planned: Office 365 migration, disaster recovery, migration from on premise to Azure, workforce management, data analytics, HCM, CRM, document management…
If you are looking to join a growing organisation which is focused on using technology as a critical tool in its future development, and you fulfil the above criteria, then this is the role for you!
Apply online now submitting your application to Sean Callahan, Chief Information Officer.
Closing Date: Monday, 07 March 2020
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s Aged Care Residences are non-smoking workplaces
To view the position description, visit www.tricare.com.au/careers