Village Services Officer – PPT
- Part Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Compton Gardens Retirement Community, located in Aspley on Brisbane’s northside, is currently recruiting for an experienced, permanent part-time Village Services Officer.
This rewarding role is offering 38 hours per fortnight; as a combination of week day and weekend shifts. It is also expected that you would be available to cover the overnight emergency response position, when required.
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Cleaning common areas
- Assisting with meal services
- Providing assistance to residents
- Responding to emergency situations and providing immediate first aid (if required)
- Maintaining accurate written records in all areas
Skills, experience and attributes required for the role are:-
- Domestic cleaning experience
- First Aid and CPR certificates (can obtain prior to commencement)
- Holder of an open “C Class” driver licence (to drive the golf buggy)
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Emergency response experience and knowledge of relevant procedures (advantageous)
- Food Service and Safe Food Handling experience
If you enjoy interacting with mature people, assisting residents and being empathetic to their needs, act now! Follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Sandra Lasserre, Village Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 19 July 2019