WELCOME TO CYPRESS GARDENS
Luxury aged care meets traditional comforts in our family-style residence at Cypress Gardens, with the trimmings of a deluxe, central Gold Coast lifestyle. Offering a wide range of comforting care and hotel-style accommodation from classic to premium, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents share in the same warmth no matter what their accommodation choice. We welcome family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of secure underground parking and easy public transport access. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Luxurious, hotel-style accommodation with excellent service and exclusive onsite amenities
- Ample free underground parking for visitors
- Close to hospitals, medical services, shops and Carrara Markets
- Engaging and full lifestyle activities program
- New luxury state-of-the-art residence recently opened, with existing residence undergoing extensive refurbishment
- Co-located with Cypress Gardens Retirement Community, handy for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
Our approach to care at Cypress Gardens is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 137 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include premium or classic single rooms, and classic companion or quad share rooms
- Resident rooms are all individually air-conditioned for personal comfort
- Valet laundry service, escorted transfer service for social or medical appointments
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on site 24/7
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Cypress Gardens live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and our dining rooms become social hubs at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the hotel-style lounges are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Alfresco areas with covered outdoor seating or contemporary indoor lounges featuring full height windows are popular for social gatherings
- Café, private function room, hairdressing salon
- Pet visits allowed by arrangement with management
- Cultural activities, concerts, church services, visits by school children
- Outings to the local community and clubs