Aged Care Facilities Near Hope Island
Our Pimpama Aged Care Residence is conveniently located, making it easy for friends and family in Hope Island and surrounds to stay close to their loved ones.
For Friends and Family Who Live in
- Close to friends and family who live nearby in the case of an emergency.
- Easier to visit at convenient times.
- Family and friends can join the aged care home for group activities and events.
- Allows your loved ones to visit the family home more often.
- Convenient for couples with different care needs to maintain in-person contact.
For Residents Who Presently Live in
- Friends who live in the local area can easily visit more often.
- More frequent in-person visits benefit the emotional well-being of the resident.
- Familiarity with local and nearby amenities and shopping areas.
- The resident’s GP can easily visit the home.
- The resident can stay in contact and even attend local community groups, events or outings if they previously lived in the local area.
Life at TriCare Pimpama
TriCare Pimpama is a well-hidden country secret featuring beautifully landscaped gardens attracting curious native birds, covered walkways and a specially designed sensory garden.
Enjoying a reputation for excellence, Pimpama Aged Care Residence is known as a close-knit community where you will soon feel part of our family and experience a sense of belonging.
Our long-serving Facility Manager and Clinical Team take pride in creating a home away from home where you will be well looked after and make new friends.
Music & Arts Therapy to Daily Lifestyle Activities
Your care is in the good hands of our Registered Nurses and qualified Carers 24 hours a day,
7 days a week. You can relax knowing there is an emergency call system, so assistance is never far away.
Music & Arts
Centrally located, our Pimpama Aged Care Home provides residents with access to nearby parks,
medical clinics, restaurants and local activities.
Keeping Family and Friends Close to Loved Ones
Our residents’ families and friends love the convenience and location of our Pimpama residence.
My dad has been in here for a while now and find all staff caring and friendly.
Just 15 Minutes From Hope Island
Families with loved ones living in our Pimpama Aged Care Home love the convenience and proximity to
Hope Island and surrounding suburbs.
Alternative Aged Care Locations Near Hope Island
We have a range of locations that may be suitable for residents and families looking for a
convenient aged care facility in the Hope Island area.
If you would like to learn more about life at Pimpama, and would like to take a tour of the facility, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you to confirm a convenient time for your visit. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 874 2273.