WELCOME TO KAWANA WATERS
Magnificent gardens with sweeping lawns surround our peaceful, family-style residence in Kawana Waters. Positioned on the banks of the tranquil Mooloolah River at the Sunshine Coast, we offer a range of comforting care and accommodation. Our dedicated team of genuine carers is committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. We have an easy-going community that welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample free off-street parking and easy public transport access. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Home-like, family-style atmosphere with stunning panoramic water views in a coastal environment
- Close to golden beaches, parks and shopping precincts
- Purpose-built, single level layout giving all residents indoor/outdoor living to enjoy the waterside lifestyle
- New extension opening 2018
Our approach to care at Kawana Waters is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for most levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 82 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include classic single rooms, premium rooms with separate living areas and classic companion share rooms
- All rooms have ample storage and outdoor access
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Kawana Waters live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are often used for special events, and the lounges with river views are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Outdoor access to shady courtyards, waterside gazebos and beautifully manicured lawns enables healthy, fresh-air social gatherings and special family events
- Relaxing lounges overlooking the river, hairdressing salon
- Carers volunteer their time to run residents’ interest activities including card-making, men’s group and making food treats
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program and resident-run social committee facilitating favourites including music, cinema, discussion and gardening with raised beds for wheelchair access