Aged Care Facilities Near Kensington
Our Bundaberg Aged Care Residence is conveniently located, making it easy for friends and family in Kensington and surrounds to stay close to their loved ones.
For Friends and Family Who Live in
- Close to friends and family who live nearby in the case of an emergency.
- Easier to visit at convenient times.
- Family and friends can join the aged care home for group activities and events.
- Allows your loved ones to visit the family home more often.
- Convenient for couples with different care needs to maintain in-person contact.
For Residents Who Presently Live in
- Friends who live in the local area can easily visit more often.
- More frequent in-person visits benefit the emotional well-being of the resident.
- Familiarity with local and nearby amenities and shopping areas.
- The resident’s GP can easily visit the home.
- The resident can stay in contact and even attend local community groups, events or outings if they previously lived in the local area.
Towering palms, landscaped gardens and sprawling lawns greet you at TriCare Bundaberg, a friendly community nestled in the quiet suburb of Kepnock.
Our experienced, locally respected Facility Manager and Clinical Care team are dedicated to providing a range of personalised care options. For your comfort, Bundaberg Aged Care Residence features spacious rooms with homely décor for singles and couples.
The shaded alfresco areas with comfortable seating and BBQ facilities are popular for enjoying the great outdoors with family and friends, while the eye-catching deck overlooking the entrance is a favourite spot to spend the afternoon.
Music & Arts Therapy to Daily Lifestyle Activities
Your care is in the good hands of our Registered Nurses and qualified Carers 24 hours a day,
7 days a week. You can relax knowing there is an emergency call system, so assistance is never far away.
Dance & Arts
Centrally located, our Bundaberg Aged Care Home provides residents with access to nearby parks,
medical clinics, restaurants and local activities.
Parks & Attractions
Lake Ellen Playground, Baldwin Swamp Environment Park and Redden Park are all a short stroll or short drive from the residence.
Bundaberg Hospital is a convenient drive of less than 5 km from the residence.
Shops, Restaurants & Cafes
Bundaberg Aged Care is centrally located just 3 km from the Bundaberg city centre which is bustling with shops, cafes and restaurants.
Just 12 Minutes From Kensington
Families with loved ones living in our Bundaberg Aged Care Home love the convenience and proximity to
Kensington and surrounding suburbs.
Alternative Aged Care Locations Near Kensington
We have a range of locations that may be suitable for residents and families looking for a
convenient aged care facility in the Kensington area.
If you would like to learn more about life at Bundaberg, and would like to take a tour of the facility, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you to confirm a convenient time for your visit. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 874 2273.