WELCOME TO LABRADOR
Beautifully manicured hedges and native trees greet you at our peaceful, family-style residence in Labrador, with uninterrupted northern Gold Coast sea views. Offering a range of comforting care and accommodation, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. We have an easy-going community that welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with ample free off-street parking and convenient public transport nearby. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Home-like, family-style atmosphere with picturesque Gold Coast sea views
- Purpose-built, single level layout giving all residents indoor/outdoor living to enjoy the coastal environment
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre and Gold Coast Hospital only a short drive
- Undergoing significant refurbishment to upgrade accommodation and amenities
Our approach to care at Labrador is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for most levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at ease, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 70 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include premium or classic single rooms, some with sea views and private ensuites, and classic companion share rooms
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Secure dementia care, including a day care program
- Aromatherapy for residents in dementia care, enhancing a calm environment
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Labrador live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are often used for special events, and the lounges with coastal views are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Outdoor access to shady courtyards, BBQ facilities or the beautifully manicured lawns enables healthy, fresh air social gatherings and special family events
- Relaxing lounges overlooking the water, happy hours, hairdressing salon
- Freshly prepared variety of delicious meals daily
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program including cultural activities, entertainers, pet therapy, church services, outings to the local community and clubs