Aged Care Facilities Near Pialba
Our Point Vernon Aged Care Residence is conveniently located, making it easy for friends and family in Pialba and surrounds to stay close to their loved ones.
For Friends and Family Who Live in
- Close to friends and family who live nearby in the case of an emergency.
- Easier to visit at convenient times.
- Family and friends can join the aged care home for group activities and events.
- Allows your loved ones to visit the family home more often.
- Convenient for couples with different care needs to maintain in-person contact.
For Residents Who Presently Live in
- Friends who live in the local area can easily visit more often.
- More frequent in-person visits benefit the emotional well-being of the resident.
- Familiarity with local and nearby amenities and shopping areas.
- The resident’s GP can easily visit the home.
- The resident can stay in contact and even attend local community groups, events or outings if they previously lived in the local area.
Life at TriCare Point Vernon
Located in Hervey Bay between Noosa and Bundaberg, TriCare Point Vernon Aged Care Residence boasts spectacular views of the World Heritage-listed Fraser Island.
Our modernised residence on the prominent Charlton Esplanade is a coastal gem where you will enjoy a gentle sea breeze along with a relaxing lifestyle while receiving the level of care you need.
TriCare Point Vernon has a long-standing reputation for Aged Care you can trust.
Known as a close-knit community, you’ll soon feel part of our family and experience a sense of belonging.
Music & Arts Therapy to Daily Lifestyle Activities
Your care is in the good hands of our Registered Nurses and qualified Carers 24 hours a day,
7 days a week. You can relax knowing there is an emergency call system, so assistance is never far away.
Music & Arts
Centrally located, our Point Vernon Aged Care Home provides residents with access to nearby parks,
medical clinics, restaurants and local activities.
Parks & Attractions
A 100 m stroll to the Point Vernon foreshore, beach and esplanade. And a short drive to Sandy White Memorial Park, Webb Park, The Pines Park and Hervey Bay Golf Club.
Hervey Bay Hospital and St Stephen’s Hospital are both a convenient 5-minute drive from the residence.
Shops, Restaurants & Cafes
Point Vernon Aged Care is just 7 minutes drive from Hervey Bay shopping centre and town centre which is bustling with shops, cafes and restaurants.
Just 3 Minutes From Pialba
Families with loved ones living in our Point Vernon Aged Care Home love the convenience and proximity to
Pialba and surrounding suburbs.
Alternative Aged Care Locations Near Pialba
We have a range of locations that may be suitable for residents and families looking for a
convenient aged care facility in the Pialba area.
If you would like to learn more about life at Point Vernon, and would like to take a tour of the facility, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you to confirm a convenient time for your visit. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 874 2273.