WELCOME TO PIMPAMA
Surrounded by a leafy residential area, our peaceful, family-style residence at Pimpama has undergone significant modernisation to provide a refreshing change in aged care. We offer a range of comforting care and accommodation, and our dedicated team of genuine carers is committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. Our easy-going community welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample off-street parking and handy public transport nearby. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Home-like, family-style residence, recently refurbished with fresh décor, furnishings and amenities
- Beautifully landscaped gardens attracting curious native birds, covered walkways
- Modern, shaded outdoor spaces ideal when family and friends visit
- Secure, 24 hr access indoor/outdoor sensory garden in special needs unit
- Relaxing, therapeutic spa bath and hair salon for resident wellbeing
Our approach to care at Pimpama is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 127 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include classic single or companion share rooms
- Residents have access to shared, modernised bathrooms or ensuites
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Smart 24 hr sensor system alerting staff to abnormal resident activity
- Secure dementia unit with protected garden for residents
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Pimpama live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily from a modern commercial kitchen and the large dining rooms becomes social hubs at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the spacious central lounge is ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Outdoor covered courtyards with lounge-style seating are popular for family functions
- Lush, landscaped gardens with meandering walking areas
- Relaxing, therapeutic spa bath, hairdressing salon, onsite laundry
- Cultural activities, concerts and special events in communal areas
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program including interactive pet therapy