WELCOME TO POINT VERNON
Taking advantage of spectacular coastal views to Fraser Island from an elevated setting, our peaceful, family-style residence at Point Vernon has undergone significant modernisation to provide a refreshing change in aged care. We offer a range of comforting care and accommodation all on one level, and our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. Our easy-going community welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample off-street parking. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Home-like, family-style atmosphere in a single level layout, easy for residents to get around
- Significant modernisation of amenities and activity areas, and accommodation
- Relaxing waterfront location with spectacular bay views to Fraser Island from some rooms and the dining area
Our approach to care at Point Vernon is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 57 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include classic single or classic companion share rooms, all with modern in-room vanity units and some having balconies with water views
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Residents at Point Vernon live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chef prepares a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the lounges are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Outdoor courtyards with covered seating, BBQs and activities are popular for family functions
- Lush, landscaped walking areas and a vertical herb & vegie garden
- Hairdressing salon – appointments by arrangement
- Relaxing lounges with seaside views or overlooking lush gardens
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program including interactive pet therapy, concerts, church services and special events in communal areas