Aged Care Facilities Near Werribee
Our Williams Landing Aged Care Residence is conveniently located, making it easy for friends and family in Werribee and surrounds to stay close to their loved ones.
For Friends and Family Who Live in
- Close to friends and family who live nearby in the case of an emergency.
- Easier to visit at convenient times.
- Family and friends can join the aged care home for group activities and events.
- Allows your loved ones to visit the family home more often.
- Convenient for couples with different care needs to maintain in-person contact.
For Residents Who Presently Live in
- Friends who live in the local area can easily visit more often.
- More frequent in-person visits benefit the emotional well-being of the resident.
- Familiarity with local and nearby amenities and shopping areas.
- The resident’s GP can easily visit the home.
- The resident can stay in contact and even attend local community groups, events or outings if they previously lived in the local area.
Life at TriCare Williams Landing
TriCare’s newest luxury Aged Care Residence opens in March 2023 in Williams Landing, offering elevated comfort and care.
Our residents will receive exceptional care and the warmth of a family home, all within elegant surroundings, similar to what you might expect from a 5-star hotel.
Less than 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, our residence is also conveniently located close to shopping centres, health services, and public transport, making it a breeze for loved ones to visit.
In addition to premium care, our services will include an on-site Chef for fresh and delicious meals, plus a lifestyle program to keep residents healthy, active and social.
Music & Arts Therapy to Daily Lifestyle Activities
Your care is in the good hands of our Registered Nurses and qualified Carers 24 hours a day,
7 days a week. You can relax knowing there is an emergency call system, so assistance is never far away.
Music & Arts
Centrally located, our Williams Landing Aged Care Home provides residents with access to nearby parks,
medical clinics, restaurants and local activities.
Parks & Attractions
The Williams Landing wetlands can be reached with a quick 2-minute drive, while the Boardwalk Boulevard wetlands are just a 5-minute drive away.
Hospitals & Medical Centres
Our Altona Aged Care Residence is situated just an 8-minute drive away from the Werribee Mercy Hospital, while Our Medical Williams Landing can be conveniently accessed with a quick 2-minute drive.
The Williams Landing Shopping Centre is conveniently located just a 2-minute drive away or an 800-metre walk from the Altona Aged Care Residence. The Point Cook Shopping Centre, on the other hand, is a short 5-minute drive away.
Just 12 Minutes From Werribee
Families with loved ones living in our Williams Landing Aged Care Home love the convenience and proximity to
Werribee and surrounding suburbs.
If you would like to learn more about life at Williams Landing, and would like to take a tour of the facility, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you to confirm a convenient time for your visit. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 874 2273.