Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is recruiting for an experienced, qualified professional for the role of Accounts Receivable Officer (full time) to work at TriCare’s Head Office in Mount Gravatt on Brisbane’s Southside.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, you will have a great attitude and willingness to learn in accounts receivable and debtors, preferably with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within an aged care/retirement living sector. You will also be passionate about excellent customer service and have a positive approach in your relationships at work.
You will be efficient and competent in carrying out the following aspects of the role:
- Responding to account enquiries at reception; or to those received by phone, email or letter
- Processing monthly billing/charges, journals and credits associated with resident accounts
- Processing payments and banking
- Managing aged debtors monthly
- Reconciling resident accounts and Government funding
Skills, experience and attributes necessary for this role include:
- Full function Accounts Receivable processing
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using common Microsoft programmes
- A positive attitude
- Good negotiation skills to obtain successful outcomes and/or payment of accounts
- Experience in using an ERP system
Please submit your resume and a cover letter (no more than one page), addressing your application to the Accounting Manager.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 27th June 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.