Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Bundaberg Aged Care Residence, our modern 86 bed facility in the Wide Bay-Burnett region, is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced full time ACFI/AN-ACC Funding Coordinator.
Reporting to the Regional ACFI Coordinator – Brisbane, you will be committed to optimising funding for the benefit of residents. Preferably, you will be a Registered Nurse, although we will consider applications from ACFI specialist Enrolled Nurses. All applicants must be registered with AHPRA.
As the ACFI & AN-ACC Funding Coordinator, you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the ACFI funding process and be aware of AN-ACC funding changes planned
- Be able to identify, during the assessment/care planning process, if residents’ current ACFI rates reflect their current care needs
- Ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation to provide the evidence to support ACFI claims and also AN-ACC assessments when commenced
- Work collaboratively and constructively within a team, i.e. regular meetings to identify potential uplifts
- Coordinate or deliver ACFI & AN-ACC training to management, nursing and personal care employees
- Use the tablet-based clinical management software (eCase) effectively to reference care plans and update ACFI
- Ensure all ACFI appraisal deadlines are met
- Regularly conduct reviews of the ACFI process; engage in continuous improvement.
The skills, experience and attributes necessary to be successful in the role are:
- At least 1 years’ experience as an ACFI Coordinator
- Experience in leading and conducting ACFI appraisals
- High level of planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify training needs and deliver training (training qualification advantageous)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and tablet-based clinical management software
- Ability to transmit concise funding and claims data into the Medicare On-Line claiming portal.
Evidence of Flu Vaccination and at least 1 dose of a COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
TriCare is offering the right candidate an attractive salary package and excellent support. Our employees have the option of joining our Corporate Superannuation and Health Funds, both offering benefits and rewards to members.
Apply now, by submitting your cover letter and resume via SEEK to the Regional ACFI Coordinator.
Closing Date: Friday, 8 October 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
View the position description by visiting www.tricare.com.au/careers
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.