Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Cypress Gardens Aged Care Residence, a new, exquisite 142 bed residence located in Clear Island Waters on the Gold Coast, is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced permanent part-time Administration Officer to undertake administration support and reception duties. On offer are 60 hours per fortnight working Tuesday to Friday.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating admissions and discharges
- Handling mail, couriers and deliveries, correspondence and documentation
- Reception duties – phone and direct contact
- Invoicing, reconciliations and order processing
- Meeting management – professional meeting agendas and minutes
- Conducting tours of the residence with prospective residents/families
- Rostering, payroll co-ordination and personnel file management
- HR File creation, contract creation and employee onboarding
Your existing skills and attributes will include:
- Exceptional communication and telephone technique
- Demonstrated high quality, efficient administration skills
- Familiarity with rostering process or managing rosters (Virtual Roster)
- Outstanding customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company, resident and employee matters
- Efficient in the use of technology and software, including rostering systems
- High standard of personal presentation
- Open Driver Licence (fuel allowance is payable for work-related travel).
Possession of a Certificate/Diploma qualification in Business Administration or other relevant qualification will be considered favourably.
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar roles, we would like to hear from you! A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant in addition to access to our corporate health plan and career development opportunities.
Apply now, addressing your application via SEEK to the Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 29 October 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.