Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Kawana Waters Aged Care Residence, a luxury residence accommodating up to 160 beds, located on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland,
is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced full time Administration Officer to undertake administration support and reception duties.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating admissions and discharges
- Handling mail, couriers and deliveries, correspondence and documentation
- Reception duties – phone and direct contact
- Invoicing, reconciliations and order processing
- Meeting management – professional meeting agendas and minutes
- Conducting tours of the residence with prospective residents/families
- Rostering, payroll co-ordination and personnel file management
- HR File creation, contract creation and employee onboarding
Your existing skills and attributes will include:
- Exceptional communication and telephone technique
- Demonstrated high quality, efficient administration skills
- Familiarity with rostering process or managing rosters
- Outstanding customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company, resident and employee matters
- Efficient in the use of technology and software, including rostering systems
- High standard of personal presentation
- Open Driver Licence (fuel allowance is payable for work-related travel).
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar roles with experience in the Aged Care sector, we would love to hear from you! A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant in addition to access to our corporate health plan and career development opportunities.
If you are keen to be a key part of the Kawana Waters team, follow the SEEK prompts to submit, addressing your application to the Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 9th February 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.