Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
Compton Gardens Retirement Community, located in the busy Brisbane northside suburb of Aspley, is seeking an experienced full time Administration Officer. Hours of work – 9am to 5.06pm – Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will undertake varied duties including:-
- Assisting the Village Manager with the day-to-day operation and administration of the retirement community
- Assist in responding to sales enquiries at the village and conduct tours with prospective residents and their families
- Reception, clerical support and data entry
- Basic book-keeping – accounts payable, petty cash, ordering and monthly accounts
- General office procedures and maintenance of effective administrative systems
- Promoting the retirement community facilities and environment to prospective residents and their families
- Developing professional relationships with residents and external suppliers
- Participating in emergency response and first aid (if required)
You will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:-
- Effective verbal and written communication
- First rate customer service
- Professional presentation as the first point of contact
- Current first aid qualifications (or willingness to obtain)
- Open “C Class” driver licence
- Intermediate+ skills in Microsoft suite, computers and technology generally.
Applications from those who have had experience in an aged care/retirement community sector or similar environment will be considered favourably.
Employees have access to our corporate super and health funds, both offering a range of benefits and rewards to TriCare members.
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement of the role.
Apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume via SEEK
addressed to theVillage Manager
Closing Date: Friday, 19th August 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.