Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
Willow Glen Retirement Community, located close to Toowoomba’s central business district, is seeking a permanent part time Administration Officer. This role is offering 50 hours per fortnight.
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will undertake varied duties including:-
- Assisting the Village Manager with the day-to-day operation and administration of the retirement community
- Reception, clerical support and data entry
- Basic book-keeping – accounts payable, petty cash, ordering and monthly accounts
- General office procedures and maintenance of effective administrative systems
- Promoting the retirement community facilities and environment to prospective residents and their families
- Developing professional relationships with residents and external suppliers
- Participating in emergency response and first aid (if required)
You will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:-
- Effective verbal and written communication
- First rate customer service
- Professional presentation as the first point of contact
- Current first aid qualifications (or willingness to obtain)
- Open “C Class” driver licence
- Intermediate+ skills in Microsoft suite, computers and technology generally.
Applications from those who have had experience in an aged care/retirement community sector or similar environment will be considered favourably.
Employees have access to our corporate super and health funds, both offering a range of benefits and rewards to TriCare members.
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement of the role.
Apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume via SEEK
addressed to theVillage Manager
Closing Date: Saturday, 17th September 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.