Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned and managed retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’ s Pt Vernon Aged Care Residence, in an idyllic location on the Esplanade at Hervey Bay, is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Administration Officer to undertake administration support and reception duties for five weeks.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating admissions and discharges
- Handling mail, couriers and deliveries, correspondence, and documentation
- Reception duties – phone and direct contact
- Invoicing, reconciliations, and order processing
- Meeting management – professional meeting agendas and minutes
- Conducting tours of the residence with prospective residents/families
- Rostering, payroll co-ordination and personnel file management
- HR File creation, contract creation and employee onboarding
Your existing skills and attributes will include:
- Exceptional communication and telephone technique
- Demonstrated high quality, efficient administration skills
- Familiarity with rostering process or managing rosters
- Outstanding customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company, resident, and employee matters
- Efficient in the use of technology and software, including rostering systems
- High standard of personal presentation
- Open Driver License (fuel allowance is payable for work-related travel).
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar roles with experience in the Aged Care sector, we would love to hear from you!
You can send your application addressing to the Facility Manager – Archan Adhikari.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces. TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.