Our client, TriCare, is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned aged care residences and retirement communities. Elderly Care has the privilege of working within these residences, providing all required aged care services.
Elderly Care, in partnership with TriCare, is excited to announce the commissioning of the BRAND-NEW Ashgrove Aged Care Residence. Dedicated to providing exceptional care and a high level of customer service to our Residents. We are currently seeking experienced Casual Administration Officer who will play a pivotal role in ensuring we provide a premium front office service.
Location: Ashgrove Aged Care Residence, 5.5 km south-west of Brisbane’s central business district
Start Date: Opening in early November 2023
Hours: Full time 38 hrs
Reporting To: Facility Manager
Objective of the Role:
- Coordinating admissions and discharges of residents.
- Managing mail, couriers, deliveries, correspondence, and documentation.
- Handling reception duties, including phone and direct contact with visitors.
- Invoicing, reconciliations, and order processing.
- Managing meetings by preparing professional agendas and minutes.
- Conducting tours of the residence for prospective residents and their families.
- Assisting with rostering, payroll coordination, and personnel file management.
- Managing HR files, creating contracts, and assisting with employee onboarding using the existing system.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Exceptional communication and telephone skills.
- Demonstrated efficient administration skills.
- Familiarity with rostering processes or roster management.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company, resident, and employee matters.
- Proficiency in using technology and software, including rostering systems.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Valid Driver’s License (fuel allowance is provided for work-related travel).
- Competitive salary package.
- Discounted corporate health plans.
- Onsite free parking.
- Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining the Ashgrove Aged Care Residence team, please follow the SEEK prompts to submit your application, addressing it to the Facility Manager.
Please note that a satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required as per the Aged Care Act 1997, and Ashgrove Aged Care Residence is a smoke-free workplace. TriCare does not accept applications from recruiters.